Tuesday 30 April 2013

Religious Mother’s Day Poems


The sacrifice of a mother is unmatched, and that's why we rush to her to create her feel special on every A birthday. Its Mother's Day again, time we can use to the fullest to create our mothers realise just how much we care about them. Nothing will it better than religious mother's day poems which will come directly from your heart and from almighty. By saying 'I love you' through religious poems, you express your ex and make her realise her devote God's heart. Religious a mother's day poems not only express your desire for your loving mother, but additionally create a religious atmosphere in which you and your mother can thankfully for all his blessings. You will find multitudes of options for religious poems, which may be scribbled in an attractive card or could be recited it to her. Have a glance through these Mother's Day Christian poems making your mother feel special about this special day.


MOTHER…

Mother You filled my days with rainbow lights,
fairy tales and sweet dream nights,
A kiss to remove my tears,
Gingerbread to ease my fears.
You gave the present of life to me,
After which in love, you set me free.
I appreciate your tender care,
for deep warm hugs and being there.
Hopefully when you think of me,
Part of you, you’ll always see.

An excellent MOTHER.

GOD made a wonderful mother,
A parent who never grows old;
He earned her smile of the sunshine,
And that he molded her heart of pure gold;
In her own eyes He placed bright shining stars,
In her own cheeks, fair roses the thing is;
God made a wonderful mother,
And that he gave that dear mother in my experience.

Everything Mom

How have you find the energy, Mom
To complete all the things you did,
To be teacher, nurse and counselor
In my experience, when I was a kid.

How have you do it all, Mom,
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
Yet find time for you to be a playmate,
I just can’t comprehend.

now it was love, Mom
That made you come whenever I’d call,
Your inexhaustible love, Mom
And that i thank you for it all.


Mother’s Love

Her love is much like
an island in life’s ocean,
vast and wide
A peaceful, quiet shelter
In the wind, the rain, the tide.
‘Tis bound around the north by Hope,
By Patience around the West,
By tender Counsel around the South
And on the East by Rest.
Above it just like a beacon light
Shine Faith, and Truth, and Prayer;
And thro’ the changing scenes of life
I've found a haven there.

Mothers Day Poems

M - O - T - H - E - R
“M” is perfect for the million things she provided,
“O” means only that she’s growing old,
“T” is perfect for the tears she shed in order to save me,
“H” is for her heart of purest gold;
“E” is perfect for her eyes, with love-light shining,
“R” means right, and right she’ll continually be,
Put them all together, they spell
“MOTHER,”
A thing that means the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment