Friday 17 April 2015

Short And Cute Mother’s Day Poems 2015

Best Mother's Day 2015 Poems for Mom, Grand Mother: 10th May is important for each and every one of us. Its the day, when you can pay tribute to the teachings of your mother, grand mother or mom. Its the special day, Mother's Day 2015, dedicated to all the mothers. We here have the special collection of Best Mother's Day 2015 Poems for Mom that you can dedicate to your Mom or Grand Mother.

The beautiful day, make her feel relax, atleast on this day and surprise her with the Mother's Day poems in Spanish, French, German language. Frankly, it would be funny, and your mother will love your efforts, same way she is loving from your birth. Sharing Mother's Day Poems is the unique idea of expressing love and thanking your Mom. So come and let's catch up the Best Mother's Day 2015 Poems for Mom, Grand Mother.                                                                          

My Mother

I just want to thank you

For your warm smiles

Your encouragement

Your words of wisdom

That still guide me today

Thanks for everything

Happy Mother’s Day

I Love You

Here’s a simple poem

Straight from my heart.

I love you mom

And that’s a start!

Happy Mother’s Day!

Everything Mom

How did you find the energy, Mom

To do all the things you did,

To be teacher, nurse and counselor

To me, when I was a kid.

What “Mother” Means

“Mother” is such a simple word,

But to me there’s meaning seldom heard.

For everything I am today,

My mother’s love showed me the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment